Facial rejuvenation may include lifting sagging muscles and tissue, removing loose and droopy skin, adding volume to sunken areas, softening fine lines and deep wrinkles, and more.
Not a single service can address all of the concerns accompanying aging, sun exposure, and lifestyle changes, making the combination of procedures an excellent fit for some patients. However, while combining facial techniques is needed in some cases, it is unnecessary in others.
The best way to learn what might be needed to achieve your goals is through a one-on-one consultation at the Edmond or Norman office of Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa.
Complete Facial Rejuvenation
Popular facial plastic surgery procedures include:
- Facelift. Dr. Panchal offers the Naturale Facelift, an advanced technique that addresses skin laxity and sagging tissue without a significant recovery period
- Blepharoplasty. Also known as an eyelid lift, blepharoplasty lifts sagging upper lids and removes dark and puffy skin from beneath the eyes
- Rhinoplasty. Nose reshaping is used to correct issues with the nasal tip, nostrils, and bridge to bring the nose into ideal proportions with surrounding features
These options address very specific concerns. They can be complemented with the addition of non-surgical and medical spa treatments such as:
- Dermal Fillers. Fillers add volume to sunken cheeks, asymmetrical lips, and hollow under-eyes. They can also soften fine lines and deep wrinkles
- BOTOX® Cosmetic. BOTOX eases muscle tension to soften crow’s feet nasolabial folds, pebbly chin, and more
- Kybella®. A treatment for double-chin, Kybella gently eliminates submental fat to restore definition to the jawline
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. Laser skin resurfacing addresses sun and age spots, pigmentation issues, acne and surgical scars, and other imperfections to restore a smooth and healthy appearance
Non-surgical treatments can improve skin texture, shrink overly large pores, and create a more attractive glow.
In many cases, results from surgical and non-surgical treatments can be maintained or even enhanced through daily at-home skin care. During your time in our care, we can discuss your skin’s needs and help you choose the professional skincare products designed to address your specific concerns.
Please call the Edmond office of Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa at 405-340-9949 or contact our Edmond location at 405-310-6767 to schedule your consultation today.