Plastic Surgeon & Medical Spa Serving Norman, Edmond, Oklahoma City & Nearby Central Oklahoma
People of every age and gender are impacted by the constant effects of sun exposure, gravity and stress. Both men and women can benefit from subtle interventions to treat, restore and maintain a vibrant and refreshed appearance.
At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we are proud to offer a wide array of non-invasive cosmetic treatment options for our patients who want to rejuvenate their appearance without surgery or downtime.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal is committed to finding the best solutions that match your needs, budget and lifestyle. To learn more about the non-surgical treatments offered at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, please contact us today by calling 405-340-9949 or completing the form on this page. With locations in Edmond and Norman, we proudly help patients throughout Oklahoma.
Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Options Available at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa
When you visit Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, you can expect an unparalleled patient experience that achieves your goals and exceeds your expectations. We pride ourselves on using the most advanced technology and methods to ensure that your customized treatment plan delivers the best possible results.
Beyond our tools and techniques, we take a broader, more personal approach to patient care. We know we are not just treating a condition, we’re helping a person. We consider every aspect of your treatment, from your goals to your lifestyle, to find a procedure that is ideally suited just for you.
Our non-surgical body and facial rejuvenation treatment options include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the most popular aesthetic treatments in the country, BOTOX is an injectable form of botulinum toxin that blocks the nerve impulses to the muscles responsible for creating certain fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Dermal fillers: Injectable fillers like Juvederm, Radiesse and Bellafill are a great, minimally-invasive way to produce a more youthful look by volumizing areas of your face to create smooth skin or plump lips.
- Kybella: If you have a double chin and are seeking an alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction, Kybella is a safe and effective way to address fat deposits under the chin that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Laser hair reduction: Laser therapy for hair reduction allows you to say goodbye to unwanted hair and enjoy long-lasting results.
- Fraxel Dual ii: Fraxel laser skin resurfacing treatments are FDA-approved to address melasma, sunspots and certain scars and wrinkles.
- Clear + Brilliant: Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary, lower-strength laser skin treatment that is ideal for first-time patients who want to facilitate younger looking skin with shorter treatment sessions and minimal downtime.
- Chemical peels: Using special solutions to remove the outer, damaged layer of skin, chemical peels provide a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance.
- Women’s skin care and eyelash products: With so many skin care products on the market today, our job is to guide you through your options to determine which products are best for your unique needs.
- ThermiVa non-surgical vaginal tightening: ThermiVa is a non-surgical, pain-free treatment that utilizes radio frequency (RF) energy to tighten vaginal tissue.
- CoolSculpting: This revolutionary procedure uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn areas of fat.
- Body-Contouring: Non-surgical body contouring can be performed using a variety of different treatments, all of which offer excellent results without discomfort or downtime.
Advantages of Non-Surgical Rejuvenation
In addition to helping you reach aesthetic goals, non-surgical rejuvenation also offers the following benefits:
- Little to no downtime: Non-surgical rejuvenation has little to minimal downtime. That allows you to return to normal activities immediately after your procedures.
- Minimal discomfort: Non-surgical rejuvenation is also minimally invasive, it is less painful than surgical procedures.
- Natural-looking: Results from non-surgical rejuvenation procedures can parallel their surgical counterparts.
- Less risk: Unlike surgical intervention, non-surgical rejuvenation has a lower risk of complications.
- Easy and convenient: Many nonsurgical procedures can be done in 60 minutes or less.
Is Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Right for Me?
If you want to rejuvenate your appearance without a lengthy recovery period, non-surgical treatment might be right for you. However, similar to surgical treatments, it is important that it is performed by an experienced plastic surgeon.
It is equally important to remember that non-surgical rejuvenation may not produce the results you are looking for. While there are many ways to enhance your appearance non-surgically, certain aesthetic concerns can only be corrected surgically.
The Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa Difference
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal possesses the experience, artistic eye and technical expertise needed to provide the elegant, natural-looking results you desire. However, it may be his compassionate care and commitment to long-lasting patient relationships that truly set him apart from others in his field.
From the moment you enter one of our locations, you will feel welcomed and appreciated. Every member of our team respects your transformative journey and is honored to play a role in it.
Schedule Your Body or Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Today
Don’t postpone the youthful beauty and self-confidence you deserve another day. Contact Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa online or at 405-340-9949 to schedule an appointment. We have offices in Edmond and Norman, Oklahoma.