Plastic Surgeon & Medical Spa Serving Norman, Edmond, Oklahoma City & Nearby Central Oklahoma
Dermal fillers are used to add volume to areas of the body that have lost fullness due to aging and lifestyle choices. Typically used on the central and lower part of your face, some of the dermal fillers offered at our OKC area offices can also be used to treat aged and wrinkly skin on the ear lobules, temples, jaw line, chin and even the bridge of your nose.
Nonsurgical and minimally invasive, dermal fillers offer a quick, safe, and effective solution for hollow or sunken skin and may produce results that last for as long as a year.
If you are interested in learning what dermal fillers can do for you, please call Genesis Plastic Surgery & Med Spa at
405-340-9949 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Jayesh Panchal today. We maintain offices in Edmond and Norman to better serve men and women living throughout the Oklahoma City area.
Our Dermal Filler Options
Fillers available at our med spa include:
- RESTYLANE products are our primary line of offering. These products are designed to work specifically for each area of your face delivering improvement for each specific area. Each of these products are made primarily of hyaluronic acid and they have a distinct advantage that they can be completely reversed if you do not like them by injecting a hyaluronidase enzyme. These fillers can last up to 1 year. Restylane has a large number of products each serving a specific purpose on the face.
- Restylane Kyss designed specifically for the lips. The product is soft and you won't be able to even feel it in your lips.
- Restylane Lyft is used primarily to lift your sunken cheeks. It is the only product in the market that provides the most lift.
- Restylane Defyne and Refyne helps to erase wrinkles over the laugh lines and Marionette lines.
- Restylane L is used primarily to erase your under eye lines
- Versa: a hyaluronic acid filler with unique uniformly spherical particles designed to treat mild to moderate facial wrinkling and laugh lines. Every syringe of Versa is individually tested to ensure optimal purity and efficacy.
The fillers offered at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Med Spa have active ingredients that occur naturally in the human body, During your initial consultation with Dr. Panchal, all of your options can be reviewed to help you choose the best dermal filler for your needs.
What Areas Can Dermal Fillers Treat?
Fillers can be used to enhance the following areas. At Genesis, we have been performing this since 2005 and have immense experience to get you looking younger in less than 30 minutes.
- Parentheses lines: Nasolabial or laugh lines can be erased with Restylane Defyne, Refyne, Versa.
- Cheeks: As we age, we lose volume in our cheeks. Enhance your cheeks bones with Restylane Lyft.
- Marionette Lines: Tired of your Marionette lines? Let Versa or Restylane Defyne make them disappear.
- Lips: Enhance your lip and diminish your vertical lip lines with Restylane Kyss.
- Under your eyes: Use Restylane L to didminish your lines under your eyes and correct the hollow look.
- Temples: Hollow temples due to aging or weight loss can be corrected with Restylane Lyft.
- Bridge of the nose: Imperfections in bridge of your nose can be easily corrected with Restylane Defyne It is much easier than having a rhinoplasty surgery.
- Chin: the chin can easily be enhanced and its projection increased with Restylane Lyft.
- Jaw line: Define you jaw line with Restylane Lyft.
- Ear Lobules: Plump your lobules and make them look younger with Restylane Defyne.
- Rejuvenate your hands: with Restylane Lyft.
- Little to No Down Time: Most dermal filler injections come with little to no downtime. You may experience some redness, swelling, bruising, or discomfort in the days immediately following treatment, but these things tend to self-correct. During your initial consultation and following your treatment we will provide you with information about home care to help reduce any discomfort.
At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we use a microcannula with a blunt tip to deliver injections and reduce risks for pain and bruising. Numbing of the treatment area is offered as well for patients who desire it or for those who may benefit from it.
Some discomfort may be present following dermal filler injections, but most people are able to resume all normal activities within hours. Unlike surgical procedures, there will be no limitations on physical activities, though we do recommend you give yourself time to rest before undergoing more strenuous endeavors. This can be discussed in greater detail during your time in our care.
And the most important thing to remember about Dr. Panchal - he injects each patient himself and he is extremely particular to create a natural result that will keep others guessing why you look younger and refreshed.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers, please call Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa to schedule a consultation at our Edmond or Norman offices. Dr. Panchal is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering advanced cosmetic services to men and women living in and around Oklahoma City. Please contact us today to learn more about dermal fillers or any of our other services.