Dermal fillers are used to add volume to areas of the body that have lost fullness due to aging and lifestyle choices. Typically used on the central part of your face, some of the dermal fillers offered at our OKC area offices can also be used to treat aged and wrinkly skin on the ear lobules, temples, jaw line, chin and even the bridge of your nose..
Nonsurgical and minimally invasive, dermal fillers offer a quick, safe, and effective solution for hollow or sunken skin and may produce results that last for several months or even years.
If you are interested in learning what dermal fillers can do for you, please call Genesis Plastic Surgery & Med Spa at 405-340-9949 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Jayesh Panchal today. We maintain offices in Edmond and Norman to better serve men and women living throughout the Oklahoma City area.
Our Dermal Filler Options
Fillers available at our med spa include:
- Versa: a hyaluronic acid filler with unique uniformly spherical particles designed to treat mild to moderate facial wrinkling and laugh lines. Every syringe of Versa is individually tested to ensure optimal purity and efficacy.
- Vollure: this hyaluronic acid filler can last up to 18 months and is used to eliminate laugh lines and smooth the corners of the mouth, nasolabial folds, and marionette areas around the lips. It is a uniquely balanced gel with a high patient satisfaction rate. Results from Vollure can be reversed if they do not meet your standards
- Juvederm: this hyaluronic acid filler may produce results for up to 18 months and is often used for lip enhancement. It can also be used to fill in the area below the eyes, to eliminate laugh lines, and to shape and sculpt the nose. Like other hyaluronic acid fillers, Juvederm can be reversed
- Voluma: a hyaluronic acid filler with Vycross technology, Voluma can last approximately two years. This product is ideal for immediate and sustained enhancement of the cheeks
- Radiesse: this filler uses calcium hydroxyapatite to add volume to the area around your mouth, laugh lines, cheeks, chin, and jawline. Radiesse can produce results for 12 months or more
- Bellafill: made of bovine collagen and PMMA particles, clinical studies have shown that Bellafill can last as long as five years. It is the longest lasting filler. The bovine collagen disappears with time but the PMMA particles persist, allowing your own body to create new collagen around them for a natural-looking outcome year after year
See before-and-after pictures of Filler Injections.
The fillers offered at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Med Spa have active ingredients that occur naturally in the human body, though some, like Radiesse and Bellafill, use biocompatible animal or artificial substances and may require a skin test to help protect against allergic reactions. During your initial consultation with Dr. Panchal, all of your options can be reviewed to help you choose the best dermal filler for your needs.
Fillers can be used to enhance the following areas. At Genesis, we have been performing this since 2005 and have immense experience to get you looking younger in less than 30 minutes.
Parentheses lines: Nasolabial or laugh lines can be erased with Juvederm, Bellafill or Vollure.
Cheeks: As we age, we lose volume in our cheeks. Enhance your cheeks bones with Bellafill or Voluma.
Marionette Lines: Tired of your Marionette lines? Let Vollure or Bellafill make them disappear.
Lips: Enhance your lip and diminish your vertical lip lines with Volbella or Juvederm
Under your eyes: Use Volbella to didminish your lines under your eyes and correct the hollow look
Temples: Hollow temples due to aging or weight loss can be corrected with Bellafill
Bridge of the nose: Imperfections in bridge of your nose can be easily corrected with Juvederm. It is much easier than having a rhinoplasty surgery.
Chin: the chin can easily be enhanced and its projection increased with Bellafill, Voluma or Radiesse.
Jaw line: Define you jaw line with Bellafill, Voluma or Radiesse.
Ear Lobules: Plump your lobules and make them look younger with Juvederm
Little to No Down Time
Most dermal fillers come with little to no downtime. You may experience some redness, swelling, bruising, or discomfort in the days immediately following treatment, but these things tend to self-correct. During your initial consultation and following your treatment we will provide you with information about home care to help reduce any discomfort.
At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we use a microcannula with a blunt tip to deliver injections and reduce risks for pain and bruising. Numbing of the treatment area is offered as well for patients who desire it or for those who may benefit from it.
Some discomfort may be present following dermal filler injections, but most people are able to resume all normal activities within hours. Unlike surgical procedures, there will be no limitations on physical activities, though we do recommend you give yourself time to rest before undergoing more strenuous endeavors. This can be discussed in greater detail during your time in our care.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in learning more about dermal fillers, please call Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa to schedule a consultation at our Edmond or Norman offices. Dr. Panchal is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering advanced cosmetic services to men and women living in and around Oklahoma City. Please contact us today to learn more about dermal fillers or any of our other services.