- You can be Mommy and Sexy at the same time. You don’t have to trade motherhood for sexuality.
- You can be over 50 and sexy at the same time. You don’t have to trade the years in your life for the life in your years.
- Vaginal delivery and menopause should not cost you your sexual health and well-being.
- You’re not the only woman thinking about it. We’re just not talking about it. So start talking to someone who can do something about it.
Rejuvenate Your Femininity with Thermiva
Am I a good candidate for ThermiVa?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
What Is ThermiVa?
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without any discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed hand piece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
What You Can Expect:
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- May resume sexual relations same day/night
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results
What ThermiVa Improves:
- General appearance of the labia majora or outer lip
- Vaginal dryness and lubrication
- Incontinence (stress, urinary)
- Sexual dysfunction and issues with orgasms
How Frequently Will I Need ThermiVa?
3 treatments spaced out every 4 weeks. Each treatment lasts 30 minutes.
You will NOT need any sedation or pain medication prior to treatment. You can come here on your own and go back to work immediately. It is truly a lunch time procedure.
When Will I See the Results?
You will see an immediate improvement in the appearance of the labia majora. You may resume activities that day, intercourse that evening and notice a change there too. You will see and feel the best results after your second and third treatments.
What will Dr. Panchal need to do before your evaluation?
- Pap smear from Ob/Gyn within the last 1 year that is negative
- Shave 2 days prior to treatment
- Remove all jewelry, no lotions on day of procedure
You cannot have the procedure if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, have active UTIs, STDs, or recent vaginal prolapse
How Long Will Results Last?
Your results will last approximately over a year. You may need maintenance treatment once every year or two.
How Much Does ThermiVa Cost?
A package of three treatments will cost approximately $3,500. Additional discounts may apply.
Please call 405-340-9949 for additional pricing information and for a consultation and treatment with Tiffany Bankston, PA.