People of every age and gender are impacted by the constant effects of sun exposure, gravity and stress. Both men and women can benefit from subtle interventions to treat, restore and maintain a vibrant and refreshed appearance.
At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we are proud to offer a wide array of non-invasive cosmetic treatment options for our patients who want to rejuvenate their appearance without surgery or downtime.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal is committed to finding the best solutions that match your needs, budget and lifestyle. To learn more about the non-surgical treatments offered at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, please contact us today by calling 405-340-9949 or completing the form on this page. With locations in Edmond and Norman, we proudly help patients throughout Oklahoma.
Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Options Available at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa
When you visit Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, you can expect an unparalleled patient experience that achieves your goals and exceeds your expectations. We pride ourselves on using the most advanced technology and methods to ensure that your customized treatment plan delivers the best possible results.
Beyond our tools and techniques, we take a broader, more personal approach to patient care. We know we are not just treating a condition, we’re helping a person. We consider every aspect of your treatment, from your goals to your lifestyle, to find a procedure that is ideally suited just for you.
Our non-surgical body and facial rejuvenation treatment options include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the most popular aesthetic treatments in the country, BOTOX is an injectable form of botulinum toxin that blocks the nerve impulses to the muscles responsible for creating certain fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Dermal fillers: Injectable fillers like Juvederm, Radiesse and Bellafill are a great, minimally-invasive way to produce a more youthful look by volumizing areas of your face to create smooth skin or plump lips.
- Kybella: If you have a double chin and are seeking an alternative to surgical procedures such as liposuction, Kybella is a safe and effective way to address fat deposits under the chin that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Laser hair reduction: Laser therapy for hair reduction allows you to say goodbye to unwanted hair and enjoy long-lasting results.
- Fraxel Dual ii: Fraxel laser skin resurfacing treatments are FDA-approved to address melasma, sunspots and certain scars and wrinkles.
- Clear + Brilliant: Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary, lower-strength laser skin treatment that is ideal for first-time patients who want to facilitate younger looking skin with shorter treatment sessions and minimal downtime.
- Chemical peels: Using special solutions to remove the outer, damaged layer of skin, chemical peels provide a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance.
- Women’s skin care and eyelash products: With so many skin care products on the market today, our job is to guide you through your options to determine which products are best for your unique needs.
- ThermiVa non-surgical vaginal tightening: ThermiVa is a non-surgical, pain-free treatment that utilizes radio frequency (RF) energy to tighten vaginal tissue.
The Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa Difference
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal possesses the experience, artistic eye and technical expertise needed to provide the elegant, natural-looking results you desire. However, it may be his compassionate care and commitment to long-lasting patient relationships that truly set him apart from others in his field.
From the moment you enter one of our locations, you will feel welcomed and appreciated. Every member of our team respects your transformative journey and is honored to play a role in it.
Schedule Your Body or Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Today
Don’t postpone the youthful beauty and self-confidence you deserve another day. Contact Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa online or at 405-340-9949 to schedule an appointment. We have offices in Edmond and Norman, Oklahoma.