Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal is committed to offering the safest, most advanced, and most efficacious liposuction techniques available today. The option that is right for your body will depend on factors such as your desires, the area being treated, and your anatomy. During your initial consultation at one of our OKC-area offices, Dr. Panchal will listen to your concerns, assess your frame, and help you choose the best technique for your needs.
Our Liposuction Options
Liposuction techniques available at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa include:
- Tumescent Liposuction. With this technique, local anesthesia and adrenaline are injected into the treatment area to improve comfort and assist in fat removal
- Super-Wet Technique. A kind of tumescent lipo, the super-wet technique uses diluted local anesthesia to facilitate the breakup of fat
- HydraSolve®. Using a warm and low-pressure saline solution and a specially designed cannula, this liposuction technique helps to liquefy and remove fat without damage to other vital tissues
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction. With UAL, ultrasonic energy is used to break fat cells apart prior to removal
- VASER® Lipo. Similar to UAL, VASER® utilizes ultrasound technology to assist in fat removal
- Power-Assisted Liposuction. With PAL, a vibrating cannula is used to break up stubborn fat deposits, allowing for the removal of larger quantities
- SmartLipo®. This liposuction technique uses laser energy to emulsify fat cells, assisting in more complete removal of smaller deposits of fat
Good Liposuction Candidates
Good liposuction candidates need to be generally healthy, former or non-smokers, and close to their goal BMI. Liposuction is a body contouring procedure but is not safe for the removal of significant amounts of fat. While some techniques, such as PAL, may be useful for larger deposits of fatty tissue, you must be close to your goal weight to help ensure the most pleasing results.
Having realistic expectations is also important when considering liposuction. Honest and knowledgeable, our award-winning plastic surgeon will provide you with the information you need to make the best decision for your body.
Please call our Edmond office at 405-340-9949 or our Norman office at 405-310-6767 to schedule a consultation today. Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa welcomes patients from Oklahoma City and all surrounding areas.