No matter what procedure you’re considering, the decision to undergo plastic surgery is an intensely personal one. But it’s often a decision that’s bound up in what you don’t want to see in the mirror rather than what you actually do.
It’s all too easy to criticize the breasts that are becoming increasingly chummy with gravity, or the tummy that seems to ignore the efforts expended in your regular yoga classes. In spite of being quick to judge our bodies harshly, you probably have trouble imagining what, exactly, a perkier décolletage would look like in the context of your own body.
What’s more, it’s one thing to ask for Scarlett Johansson lips; it’s entirely different to request the bosom of your favorite celebrity. Your body is your own, and there’s something to be said for enhancing its natural tendencies rather than forgoing them completely.
If you’re considering breast augmentation, the innovative Crisalix augmentation simulator will help you try before you buy.
A breast implant simulator that spares you surprises.
If you’re considering breast augmentation, you probably have a couple of things you’d like to see revamped – but can you describe the shape and size of what you actually want?
Unfortunately, many women rely on before-and-after pictures of other women who have undergone breast augmentation surgery for inspiration. Context is everything – and the pair that looks natural on someone else might look downright wrong on your body.
At Genesis – and at most doctors’ offices – we’ll let you try on different implant sizes inside your bra. This might give you a better idea of what you’ll look like post-op when clothed, but it does nothing to show you how your updated skin, breasts, and areolas will look. That’s where programs like Crisalix prove extremely useful.
Try before you buy: How the Crisalix 3-D Imaging system works.
There are some things you should always try before you buy – and Crisalix is an easy, painless way to try out different sized and shaped implants before your procedure. Here’s how it works.
- Create a private, secure account on Crisalix.com.
- Upload 3 pictures of yourself, capturing the area from your hips to the top of your shoulders: left side, front, and right side. For the most accurate results, remove any clothing on your top half for these. (Don’t worry – you and your doctor are the only ones who will see these!)
- Crisalix sends your “before” pictures and four 3-D simulated “after” pictures – with four different implant sizes – to your doctor.
- You and your doctor meet for a consultation. After seeing your Crisalix images, your doctor will have an idea of the look you’re going for and be able to advise you on safe implant sizes and shapes for your frame.
- You and your doctor will select several implant shapes and sizes for you to try on in-office – and you’ll know exactly what shape and size implants and breasts you’ll have after your procedure.
One thing that many patients love about Crisalix is how it enables them to more accurately convey their desired “look” to their doctors. Crisalix takes the guesswork out of a procedure that’s intensely personal – so you will be completely confident in your breast augmentation.
With the Crisalix breast augmentation simulator, implants look even more beautiful.
While virtual plastic surgery might seem like a far-off, futuristic innovation, programs like Crisalix are actually helping women achieve flattering, natural-looking results.
If you’re interested in discussing breast augmentation, contact the experts at Genesis today. We’ll help you look and feel your best!