So many things can damage your skin. The sun and environmental factors such air quality play a role. So too do things like aging and genetics. Lifestyle choices like diet, exercise, and tobacco use play a significant role as well.
When skin is damaged, the complexion suffers. Common issues impacting skin include:
- Trauma and acne scars
- Sun and age spots
- Rough or dry spots
- Red and irritated skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
Fortunately, even when these issues are pronounced, there are several treatments that can be used to correct them. The best way to find out which option will meet your specific needs is through a one-on-one consultation with board-certified OKC plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal.
Call us today to set up your appointment and learn more.
Top Nonsurgical Skin Repair Treatments
Nonsurgical options are typically best for skin repair. Ranging from non to minimally invasive, these treatments are capable of addressing myriad cosmetic imperfections to produce a soft, smooth, and blemish free complexion. Among the most popular options are:
- Neuromodulators. BOTOX® Cosmetic and Jauveau™ can soften lines and wrinkles across the forehead, in between the eyebrows, next to the eyes, and at the corner of the mouth
- Dermal Fillers. Fillers restore lost volume to sunken cheeks and sagging jawlines. They can also plump lips, eliminate deep wrinkles, and create a softer a more youthful look to the entire face
- Chemical Peel. Peels address sun and age damage, fine lines and deep wrinkles, and various pigmentation irregularities
- Clear + Brilliant Laser. This treatment can reduce pore size, elimiante acne, and improve skin texture
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. Fraxel is an advanced laser skin resurfacing treatment that addresses lines and wrinkles, sun and age spots, acne and surgical scars, texture irregularities, and uneven pigmentation
Take Care of Your Skin
Skin rejuvenation treatments will correct problem skin, but avoiding issues in the first place is always preferable. The care you take of your skin, every day, will have the biggest impact on this.
We offer a range of professional skincare products to meet the varied needs of each patient. During your treatment consultation, we can guide you towards the best products for your skin and provide you with detailed instructions on maintaining the softest, smoothest, and most attractive skin possible.