It’s often hard to achieve your ideal figure, even when you eat a healthy diet and exercise on a regular basis. You may find that in spite of these efforts, you’ve lost fat in the wrong places or the muscle mass you’ve developed is being hidden by pockets of fat that just won’t go away after all of your hard work.
These issues occur for a simple reason: your genetic makeup has a significant impact on your body type. Often, your genetic programming will determine which areas of your body shed fat and which areas retain unwanted fat when you work out. As a result, you may find that maintaining a toned, fit appearance in certain areas of your body is a constant challenge.
Body contouring surgery can provide the finishing touches on your fitness efforts, helping you achieve the beautiful body you’ve worked so hard to obtain. At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we offer a wide range of body contouring solutions to help men and women look and feel their very best.
If you are interested in learning more about surgical body contouring in the Oklahoma City area, call Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa at 405-340-9949 or 405-310-6767 and schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jayesh Panchal today. We maintain office locations in Edward and Norman to better serve people living in and around the OKC area.
- Our Body Contouring Services
- How Body Contouring can Help
- Combining Body Contouring Procedures
- Maintaining Body Contouring Results
- Financing Body Contouring Surgery
- About Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa
- Contact Us for a Body Contouring Consultation
At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we offer a wide range of body contouring procedures for men and women, including:
- Liposuction and SmartLipo to target stubborn deposits of fat in the legs, buttocks, hips, flanks, abdomen, back, arms, chest, and neck. Liposuction is an incredibly effective way to eliminate fat that has not been responsive to diet and exercise from nearly any area of the body.
- Thigh Lift to address excess fat and loose skin from the knees to the groin. A thigh lift can sculpt and tone the upper legs and vastly improve clothing options.
- Tummy Tuck Surgery to remove excess fat and skin from the abdominal area and tone the hips and waist. Tummy tuck surgery can also reattach separated abdominal muscles, which can help prevent herniation and lower back pain.
- Buttock Reshaping to enhance the size and symmetry of the derriere. Dr. Panchal utilizes the Brazilian Butt Lift technique to produce reliable, long-lasting, and natural-looking results.
- Arm Lift to eliminate excess fat and skin from the area between the armpit and elbow, restoring a contoured and defined appearance to the upper arms.
- Mommy Makeover Surgery to address the areas of the body most commonly impacted by pregnancy and restore a more toned and attractive physique. With the mommy makeover, body procedures are often combined with breast surgery to completely restore the figure.
In addition to surgical body contouring procedures, Dr. Panchal offers a selection of nonsurgical options including Kybella for the elimination of a double chin. ThermiVa, a nonsurgical vaginal tightening procedure, is also available and often very complementary to the breast and body procedures performed during a mommy makeover.
Whether you want to provide extra sculpting to your gym body, look great in clothes or a swimsuit, restore your pre-pregnancy figure or put the finishing touches on significant weight loss efforts, Dr. Panchal can recommend a customized treatment plan that will address your unique needs. Call our Edmond office at 405-340-9949 or our Norman office at 405-310-6767 to schedule your initial consultation and learn more.
It’s easy for muscle to get hidden underneath a small layer of fat or for the form to be obscured by sagging and loose skin. You may also find that after reaching your target weight, your figure is unbalanced due to weight loss in unexpected areas. Body contouring surgery can help you achieve the toned appearance and balanced figure you desire by addressing:
- Stubborn areas of fat that have been resistant to diet and exercise
- Skin laxity caused by aging
- Loose, hanging skin commonly present after pregnancy or significant weight loss
If you’ve found that you’re reaching a point of diminishing returns from your gym workouts and healthy diet, body contouring can put the finishing touches on your efforts so that you can achieve the beautiful body you desire.
The Ideal Body Contouring Candidate
To be a good candidate for body contouring, you will need to be:
- A nonsmoker
- In generally good health
- Close to your goal BMI
- Able to take time to rest following surgery
- Willing to follow pre and postoperative directions
- Realistic in your goals
Body contouring can help restore tone and definition. It can also help improve clothing options, physical comfort, and self-esteem. It is not, however, a cure-all for deep-seated body dissatisfaction or a magical solution for lasting weight management. During your initial consultation, Dr. Panchal will carefully listen to your goals, assess your areas of concern, and provide you with honest information about your options and likely outcomes.
Many people undergo bariatric surgery to help them lose weight. At the same time, there is growing evidence that many chronic illnesses including diabetes, hypertension and sleep apnea are reduced significantly in those who undergo these procedures.
After bariatric surgery, many patients are left with loose and sagging skin around the tummy, breasts, arms, thighs, and buttocks. Unfortunately, diet and exercise typically fail to make any significant dent in these things, leaving people stuck with loose and sagging skin along with stubborn fat deposits that continue to diminish surgical results.
Body lift surgery after significant weight loss can help shape your body and optimize your results. With this comprehensive plastic surgery procedure, several body contouring and lift techniques are combined to address loose skin and excess fat from ankle to neck, helping improve contours, remove unnecessary skin, and produce a trim and toned physique.
What Is a Body Lift?
There’s no one “standard” body lift surgery for everyone. As with most surgeries, choosing the right body contouring procedures depends on your individual needs. Some people only require one procedure, while others may need a combination of surgeries.
Some common combinations of procedures Dr. Panchal offers are:
- Tummy tuck + outer thigh lift
- Tummy tuck + inner thigh lift
- Tummy tuck + breast lift with silicone implants
- Tummy tuck + male breast reduction
- Belt lipectomy (tummy tuck + buttock lift)
- Breast lift + arm lift
We advise our patients against any combinations of procedures that would take more than six hours to complete. Longer surgeries increase the risk of surgery-related complications.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Panchal will listen to your concerns, assess those areas of your body you are unhappy with, review your medical information, and help you determine if body lift surgery is right for you.
Body contouring surgery and body lift procedures can produce incredible results. The fat and skin removed or lifted during these procedures cannot come back, making them permanent in a sense. However, new fat can accumulate and skin can, once again, stretch to accommodate bulge unless care is taken to guard against weight gain.
The most effective methods of maintaining body contouring results are:
- Eating a healthy diet that focuses on whole foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, complex carbohydrates, and lean proteins. Reduce or eliminate your intake of sugar, processed foods, and simple carbs. It can be very useful to work with a nutritionist following body contouring to develop a diet that supports your health and weight management goals.
- Maintaining a regular exercise regimen that includes both cardio and strength training. How sculpted you make your body following surgery is up to you, but the more you work out, the more enhanced your results will be. This is, of course, not necessary. Simply adopting healthy routines like frequent walks, swimming, or bicycling can help maintain body contouring results.
As with diet, it may be helpful to work with a professional, such a personal trainer, to develop an exercise routine that is ideally suited for your body and goals.
During your time in our care, Dr. Panchal will provide you with information about simple steps you can take to maintain or enhance your results. Taking these steps is up to you, but we will continue to provide you support and encouragement to help you reach and maintain your desired health and beauty outcomes.
At Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa, we make every effort to ensure body contouring surgery is available to good candidates. Part of this is ensuring there are several options for financing.
We accept cash and most major credit cards. We also work with two plastic surgery financing companies:
These companies offer competitive rates and serval promotional offers that can help make body contouring more affordable. During your initial consultation, we can provide you additional information about payment options, including our 20% discount for payments made within seven days of your initial appointment, to help you choose the financing option best suited to meet your needs.
The customized quote we will give you for your procedure during your initial consultation with be complete. It will include all surgical fees, including anesthesia, and follow-up visits. We pride ourselves on being upfront and honest about body contouring costs and will make sure you understand pricing and options before you commit to a procedure.
Dr. Jayesh Panchal is a board-certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of experience. Thorough, thoughtful, and incredibly qualified, Dr. Panchal offers personalized treatments that address the exact concerns of each patient he sees.
All of our body contouring procedures are performed in JCAHO and/or AAAHC-certified surgical centers where your comfort is carefully guarded by highly-trained medical professionals who hold your safety as top priorities.
Please take a moment to view our patient reviews and testimonials and to browse through our before and after gallery to get a clear understanding of the respect, service, and results you can expect when working with our team.
If you have questions about our office, our procedures, or our staff, send us an email for a quick response. We welcome your questions and look forward to helping you make the best decision for your body and your needs.
Call our Edmond office at 405-340-9949 or our Norman office at 405-310-6767 to schedule your initial consultation at Genesis Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa. Your $50 consultation fee will be applied to your procedure when you choose to move ahead. Dr. Panchal welcomes patients living in and around the Oklahoma City area.